Doporučení  |  Diskuze
Grafické karty a hry  |  Procesory
Storage a RAM
Monitory  |  Ostatní
Akumulátory, EV
Robotika, AI
Průzkum vesmíru
Digimanie  |  TV Freak  |  Svět mobilně

Radeon Omega Drivers 3.8.330 (Catalyst 7.1)

Smeli (2302)|15.1.2007 14:04
Tak a je to venku, po delší době :) A jak autor píše, delší dobu zas nic nebude :)

[QUOTE=Angel]Hi, my name is Angel and I'm a Gameaholic...

Yes, I confess, I have been lazy with the driver updates, but part of it was that the server was experiencing some upgrades (hardware, software, bandwidth) since last November, so I used that time to take a break and celebrate the holidays (and play games), but I guess I over did it, hehe. And besides, I need to release this before the World of Warcraft X-Pac reaches my hands, cause once it is released I don't think you will see me in a while, lol (need to get 4 chars to lvl70, ouch!).

Well, here I present you my new Omega Drivers, based on the ATI Catalyst 7.1 official drivers.

Go to the ATI Radeon section and take a look at the Readme while downloading so you know the latest changes, additions to this set and some important notes.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

K driverům:

RADEON OMEGA DRIVERS README

Legend:
[+]New feature
[-]Removed feature
  • Updates
  • [F]Bug fix

What's New in Omega Drivers?
    v3.8.330

• Based on the Catalyst 7.1 Official drivers.
  • [+] Added support for some new chipsets.
  • Clarified some options in the installer.

• Known Issues:
    1) From Cat 6.6 and up ATI removed driver-level support for the following series of cards (including Mobility models): 7000, 7200, 7500, 8500, 9000, 9200, 9250. Since the Omega Drivers use ATI drivers as a base, that means they will also not include support for these chipsets, they may install, but the PC may give you a BSOD or a black screen upon boot. People that need to install Omega Drivers on these cards should use v3.8.252 or older, you can get these on the Archive section of my site.

What's new for ATI Tray Tools?

[F] Fixed procedure to display memory clocks as DDR in Overclocking Window.
  • Updated tray icon
  • [+] Added hotkeys to switch monitor rotation between 0/90 and 0/270
    [+] Added Romanian translation
  • Updated existing translation files
  • [+] Added Memory IO voltage control for X1xxx video boards.
    [+] Updated GUI interface for some dialog boxes
  • Updated core names database
  • [+] Added 500ms delay before restoring previous 3D settings after exiting from game. If this included in game profile.
  • Updated text rendering procedure in FlashOSD module
  • Updated overclocking support for RV570 and RV560 boards. Thanks Unwinder for help and information.

• Stahujte:
    http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=14
    [odkaz, pro zobrazení se přihlaste]
    http://3dfusion.de/downloads/#atiomega
    Withman (1337)|15.1.2007 14:36
    No konečně, když jsem měl 1650Pro tak jsem na ně čekal jako na smilování, teď když už jí nemám, tak já vydá, to je ale :D :D :D

No nic, stejnak si je naistaluju.
    )aguar (235)|15.1.2007 16:07
    Kdy byly vydany???
    Taky pouzivam Radeony a nevim jestli je nejlepsi tam hned dat ty nejnovejsi.
    tgfh (2985)|15.1.2007 17:06
    [quote=)aguar]Kdy byly vydany???
    Taky pouzivam Radeony a nevim jestli je nejlepsi tam hned dat ty nejnovejsi.[/quote]
    Jan. 10, 2007 byli vydány Catalyst 7.1 - takže přičti pár dnů.
    Smeli (2302)|15.1.2007 18:27
    [QUOTE=)aguar]Kdy byly vydany???
    Taky pouzivam Radeony a nevim jestli je nejlepsi tam hned dat ty nejnovejsi.[/QUOTE]

Včera